The control cabin of the Asphalt plant consists of a control system that controls the industrial or construction site. The control system is linked to an intelligent operator interface terminal and is known as the room for accurate control of the power control equipment. The walls of the control cabin are made of insulated and coated sheets of double shelter, while the windows, doors and the interior are made using aluminum.
- Double sheltered room for safety purpose.
- All the motors can be launched from the main control panel.
- Equipped with computer or monitor with latest technology for accurate results.
- Equipped with digital display for weighing.
- Operations can be automated or semi-automated by connecting with weight or temperature control unit.